Invasion Biology

Sunday, July 09, 2006

PRESENTATION DUE


Hi Everyone

Over a month ago I sent through instructions for the review paper for the Invasion Biology Course, too date I have not received any Power Points, I trust they are completed (including your sound files) so can you please send them to me at knight.rich@gmail.com.

Notification URL sent out in Early June

http://bcb722.blogspot.com/2006/06/please-confirm-your-choice-of-research.html


You should have the Power Point Presentation itself plus your sound files for each slide - can you please zip all files into one file using eithe WinZip on Winrar.

To confirm I need

  1. Your Power Point using the NISL-EI2 Template
  2. A sound file for each slide.
  3. These files zipped into one file and emailed to me

Please confirm that you have completed this or at least provide progress and an intended date to submit, by adding a comment to this POSTING.



Thanks


Rich


Picture Credit


http://www.humordrive.com/presentation-cartoons

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home